Thursday, September 19, 2013

Aviatrix



It's september and the first chilly mornings have arrived. So, this Aviatrix hat will keep Jonatan's head warm during the bike ride to daycare. I was super productive during our holiday, so after finishing Jonatan's Aviatrix, I just continued knitting. I made a newborn size for our little nephew, who has arrived in the meantime.  


The Aviatrix pattern can be freely downloaded from Ravelry. I love this pattern! Although it looks quite complicated, it's actually rather simple. This was the second knitting project I tackled (the first was a straight scarf!), and once I had figured out the instructions, it went very smoothly. 


Fortunately for me, yet another small baby has arrived, so I'm allowed to knit another one of these cute hats!


No comments:

Post a Comment